All players have to accept the following, so called "Classic-Gaming.org Rules".
Players from all over the world meet in the online roleplaying game Classic-Gaming.org.
In order to ensure that this game is fun for everyone, we expect a reasonable
and friendly behaviour of all players.|
Some trusted players have been appointed as "Gamemasters". They have been given the
power to banish or penalize characters or accounts in order to stop destructive
behaviour in the game or on the official website.
The following offences may lead to banishments or penalties:
Killing other players is NO reason for banishment as long as the rules above
are respected! However, we ask every player to show consideration for new
and inexperienced players ("newbies").
- Characters with insulting (e.g. "
Bastard"), racist (e.g. " Nigger"),
extremely right-wing (e.g. " Hitler"), or sexist (e.g. " Bitch") names or
- Characters with names consisting of sentences (e.g. "
Who are you"),
unreasonable combinations of letters (e.g. " fgfshdsfg", " aaaaaaa" or " b"),
senseless formattings (e.g. " F R E D" or " mRCoOl"), names of objects (e.g.
" christmastree", " a wolf"), names of real-life celebrities (e.g.
" Britney Spears"), or names which were created to cause confusion with existing
player names (e.g. "Arieswer" instead of "Arieswar")
- Any kind of insulting, obscene, racist, extremely right-wing, or sexist
statements in the game or on the official website.
- Exploiting obvious errors of the game ("bugs"), for instance duplicating
items or killing players in protection zones (Quentin's Temple and the
depot). If you find a new bug, you are required to report it to the support immediately
- Intentionally misusing weaknesses in the gameplay. For example by
repeatedly shouting long sentences (so called "spamming"), blocking other
players in a protection zone, pushing of players from protection zones in
order to kill them, or arranging objects or players in a way, that other
players cannot move them.
- Using tools to automatically do or repeat certain actions without any
interaction of the player ("macros").
- Massive random playerkilling. This includes traps that are not
specifically targeted at certain persons.
- Unprovokedly killing of low-level characters (characters on or below the
- Threatening or insulting a gamemaster for his actions or his role as a
gamemaster. Claiming to be a gamemaster or claiming to have influence on the
decisions of gamemasters.
- Intentional untruthfulness towards a gamemaster concerning his
investigations, e.g. intentionally false reports about rule violations,
faking screenshots, etc.
- Bugged characters. They are banished in every case, regardless of their
behaviour or previous record.
A violation of the Classic-Gaming.org Rules may lead to temporary banishment of characters and
accounts. In severe cases removal or modification of character skills, attributes and
belongings, as well as the permanent removal of accounts without any compensation
may be considered. The sanction is based on the severeness of the rule violation and
the previous record of the player and is determined by the banishing gamemaster.
These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the official
If a character gets banished the owner will find an entry in his criminal record on
his account page. There you can read the reason
and the duration of the banishment and you have the opportunity to write a formal complaint
if you think that the punishment is unjustified or too severe.
Have a lot of fun in Classic-Gaming.org!
Your Support Team